BBQ Cook Off!
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Join us Saturday, October 1st from 5pm-9pm for our annual BBQ Cook-off! Ticket info below.
Register as a BBQ Contestant:
Contact Eric McKuzes at [email protected]
All are welcome to come to enjoy games and inflatables; lots of food to go around including burgers and hotdogs, bbq tasting and potluck sides; iced tea, lemonade, beer, and wine; and live music.
- EVENING BBQ // 5-9pm
- BBQ Cook-off Tasting and Voting – enjoy samplings from our parishioner contestants and vote on your favorite!
- Lots of Food – including burgers, hotdogs, potluck sides and desserts.
- Beverages – including iced tea, lemonade, beer and wine
- Fun for the Family – the Mechanical Bull, Bounce Houses and Yard Games will stay throughout the evening!
- Live Music and Country Dancing
Buy Tickets to Attend
Pre-purchased tickets cost $5/person with a $30/family max (please only immediate family members still living in the same household). This price includes admission to the entire event — come and go as needed! Tickets will be available at the event (if space permits) at a cost of $8/person.
Please print your online ticket purchase confirmation email out or have it accessible on a mobile device when you arrive at the BBQ Cook-off for easy check-in. You must present it at the Will Call Table to receive your wristband and tickets for voting before entering the picnic area on October 1.
Make plans to come early to pick-up your wristbands/voting tickets and avoid the wait after the outdoor Mass!