Sign-up to receive parish emails through Flocknote. We regularly send updates about parish activities, events, and announcements. You can sign-up to receive our email and text alerts by completing the form below.
ST. FRANCIS FLOCKNOTE SIGN-UP
You can also text STFRANCIS to 84576 or visit this link: http://flocknote.com/sfatx
Already receiving our Flocknote emails? Want to subscribe to various ministry lists within Flocknote?
Did you know you can log-in to your Flocknote account to subscribe to other email lists within the parish, including the catechesis list, youth ministry list, MOMs group list, and Man Up! list, among many more. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to http://flocknote.com/sfatx
- Select the blue “Login” button right below “Already on Flocknote?” in the bottom left corner.
- Enter the email address you receive our Flocknote emails from.
- Then hit the “Reset or create a password.” link immediately below the sign-in box.
- On the next screen, select the yellow “Reset” button. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset or create a password for your account.
- When you login with this new password, you can then select “Subscribe” to any additional lists you would like to be added to so you can stay up-to-date with all the St. Francis activities and announcements!
Ministry leaders can contact Dani Milliken at [email protected] if they would like to have an email list created for their ministry group so that they can send emails to those who subscribe to their list.