Grow in FAITH, have FUN and CELEBRATE
your journey with a Family Picnic!
This summer go on adventures and grow in faith while having fun with your family! Use our Family Faith Bingo cards to guide your journey all summer. Then bring your completed Bingo cards to our End of Summer Picnic to celebrate and to get faith resources to help you grow all year long!
Bingo cards are $1 each, they will be available at the Parish office all summer. The more cards you get, the more ways to get BINGO!
Ways to Win: The harder the Bingo, the bigger the prize!
- 4 corners – Complete the spaces on all four corners of your Bingo card.
- 5 in a row – Complete five spaces horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- “X” marks the spot – Complete two diagonal Bingos that intersect at the FREE space.
- Make a Cross – Complete the center vertical 5 in a row AND a horizontal 5 in a row.
- Blackout – Complete every space on your card to get a Blackout Bingo and be eligible for the highest prize level.
How to play:
Do the activity in the square and take a picture. Save your pictures to show us at the end of the summer picnic and mark the square complete with an “X”.
Share the fun all summer by posting your pictures on social media using #sfasummerbingo
Before the picnic, gather your Summer Family Faith Bingo pictures to share your memories with us. You can choose how! Here are some ideas:
- Make a digital photo album and show us your photos using your device.
- Print your photos at home (on plain or photo paper) and bring them to share with us.
- Have your photos printed as prints or in album form to bring to the picnic.
For more information contact Laura Nelson at email@example.com
End of Summer Picnic
Saturday, August 28th,
6:30 – 8:30 pm